H+B WATSON BAG | RUSSET LEATHER
This variant is currently sold out
Crafted with premium Wickett & Craig leather, this custom H+B Watson bag is hand- cut, sewn, and stitched to ensure a flawless finish. The Watson maintains the classic H+B signatures: burnished and routed edges, solid brass buckles for durability, and branded with our hand-drawn logo. However, it features a unique intertwined handle that doubles as an extra holder, whether for your morning newspaper or small umbrella, providing added functionality for those who like to have it all. The light russet finish is not only complementary to your everyday stylings but provides weatherproof protection for your valuables so you don’t have to compromise looking good for practicality.
Handmade In The USA
Standard - 16” wide x 10.5” high x 4” deep
Pictured in Russet Leather, the Satchel also comes in Buck Brown and Sedona Brown Leathers.
Add quick release buckles to keep the same look but have the option to open and close with ease. ($75)
- Vegetable tanned leather from Wickett & Craig Tannery
- Backside of leather has been refinished & premium hides have been chosen for each bag
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Initials - up to 3 initials placed on left side of bag flap
- Copper rivets
- 8-10 oz heavy duty hide on bag & 5-6 oz on insert
- Every piece is hand cut and hand sewn
- 4 strand Waxed Polycord thread from Maine Thread Company
- Adjustable strap with double padded shoulder pad
- Hardware used is solid brass - choose between Matte Nickel or Antique Brass
- Reinforced handle
- Unique handle that doubles as a newspaper holder
- Custom made laptop insert with accessories pockets
- Burnished & beveled edges
- Branded with our hand drawn logo (designed by @datmattmatt)
This hide is a Wickett&Craig Veg-Tanned Leather. Hot-dipped in a proprietary mix of oils and waxes, Russet is weatherproof and has a distinguished depth of color. Able to repel water, the lighter tones also display a handsome pull-up—a signature trait of high-quality, full-grain leathers. Available in any of our leather hides - please contact us if you would like this bag but in another hide.
We build our bags all by hand so once you place your order we begin the process of building your bag. Our Hand+Built process takes up to 5 days plus allow 2-3 days shipping.