H+B SADDLE | SEDONA BROWN LEATHER
This variant is currently sold out
Whether you’re relaxing at home, taking charge in the corporate board room, or traveling our handmade leather Saddle Bag is the perfect carry along. We use only premium vegetable-tanned leather and the finest American craftsmanship to create a work of art that is both durable and practical.
Features include sturdy stitching, burnished and routed edges, an adjustable shoulder strap with comfortable hand sewn padding, and our branded logo. Hardware comes in matte nickel or antique brass finishes, and you can personalize your leather bag with features to fit your lifestyle.Each bag comes with our laptop insert that will fit up to 15" laptops. Inserts also have a power cord pocket, business card pocket, fish hook key holder, headphone cord keeper & pen slot. Add quick-release buckles that retain the rugged design while providing easy access.
Handmade In The USA
16” wide by 10.5” high and 5” deep
Add On Options
Quick Release Buckles - keep the same look but have the option to open and close with ease.
Roller Board Strap - Add a removable roller board strap for attaching to your luggage
- Vegetable tanned leather from Wickett & Craig Tannery
- Backside of leather has been refinished & premium hides have been chosen for each bag
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Initials - up to 3 initials placed on left side of bag flap
- 8-10 oz heavy duty hide on bag & 5-6 oz on insert
- Every piece is hand cut and hand sewn
- 4 strand Waxed Polycord thread from Maine Thread Company
- Adjustable strap with double padded shoulder pad
- Hardware used is solid brass - choose between Matte Nickel or Antique Brass
- Reinforced handle
- Custom made laptop insert with accessories pockets
- Burnished & beveled edges
- Branded with our hand drawn logo (designed by @datmattmatt)
This hide is a Wickett&Craig Veg-Tanned Leather. Labor-intensive and incredibly appealing, English Bridle is a traditional leather with a variety of uses, from classic equestrian gear to high-end leather goods. Drum dyed and hot stuffed, English Bridle is smooth, flexible yet durable. Beautifully crafted with a flawless, even surface.
We build our bags all by hand so once you place your order we begin the process of building your bag. Our Hand+Built process takes up to 5 days plus allow 2-3 days shipping.