H+B TRAVELER | BURNT UMBER LEATHER
This variant is currently sold out
From London to Tel Aviv to San Diego, globetrotters require three essential elements in their go-to travel bag: sturdiness, comfort, and ease of use. The Traveler Bag starts with a quality, durable foundation as it’s crafted with premium vegetable tanned Wickett & Craig leather. From the overall bag’s material down to the often overlooked but crucial detail of buckles (made with antique brass or matte nickel) or its copper rivets, H+B represents quality. When you’re slinging your bag over your shoulder or standing in the never-ending customs line, the double padding on the strap ensures it doesn’t dig into your shoulder. To guarantee the Traveler becomes your trusty sidekick and not your friend with too much emotional baggage, the front features two convenient pockets for quickly storing and accessing your phone, power cords, snacks, and more. Grabbing the rest of your stuff can just takes a quick push of the holdall’s optional quick release buckles and can include a laptop insert for extra ease and compartmentalization as well. Sturdy, comfortable, and easy to use, the Traveler bag not only boasts practicality but manages to do so in a stylish, timeless fashion. Detailed shorter stitching on the sides give the bag a sleeker aesthetic and the handle features a minimalistic hand sewn finish. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler, local explorer, or getting on your first plane, trust H+B’s Traveler bag to take you on your next adventure.
Standard (14.5” wide by 10.75” high and 3.5” deep)
- Add quick release buckles to keep the same look but have the option to open and close with ease.
- Add Laptop Insert
- Vegetable tanned leather from Wickett & Craig Tannery
- Backside of leather has been refinished & premium hides have been chosen for each bag
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Initials - up to 3 initials placed on left side of bag flap
- Copper rivets
- 9-11 oz heavy duty full grain hide on bag & 5-6 oz on front pockets
- Every piece is hand cut and hand sewn
- 4 strand Waxed Polycord thread from Maine Thread Company
- Adjustable strap with double padded shoulder pad
- Hardware used is solid brass - choose between Matte Nickel or Antique Brass
- Reinforced handle hand sewn
- Burnished & beveled edges
- Branded with our hand drawn logo (designed by @datmattmatt)
This hide is a Wickett&Craig Veg-Tanned Leather. It's Strong, pliable and fully conditioned, Burnt Umber is hot dipped in a special mix of oils, waxes and tallows. Reinforced to withstand the elements, the lighter colors have a rich pull-up and display strong character.
We build our bags all by hand so once you place your order we begin the process of building your bag. Our Hand+Built process takes up to 5 days plus allow 2-3 days shipping.