H+B CLASSIC | BUCK BROWN LEATHER
$475.00 was $575.00
This variant is currently sold out
They say that when something is a classic it has been deemed to be the highest quality. This simple & durable design will allow this bag to last a lifetime. We've built this bag with vegetable tanned leather that will develop a rich patina over time. Our shoulder straps are double padded for comfort, our handles are heavy duty and hand-stitched, and our inserts are made to meet your everyday needs. Each bag comes with our laptop insert that will fit up to 15" laptops. Inserts also have a power cord pocket, business card pocket, fish hook key holder, headphone cord keeper & pen slot
Standard (16.5” wide by 10.5” high and 3.5” deep)
Large (16.5” wide by 10.50” high and 4.5” deep)
Add quick release buckles to keep the same look but have the option to open and close with ease.
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Backside of leather has been refinished & premium hides have been chosen for each bag
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Initials - up to 3 initials placed on left side of bag flap
- Copper rivets
- 8-10 oz heavy duty hide on bag & 5-6 oz on insert
- Every piece is hand cut and hand sewn
- 4 strand Waxed Polycord thread from Maine Thread Company
- Adjustable strap with double padded shoulder pad
- Hardware used is solid brass - choose between Matte Nickel or Antique Brass
- Reinforced handle
- Custom made laptop insert with accessories pockets
- Burnished & beveled edges
- Branded with our hand drawn logo (designed by @datmattmatt)
Buck Brown Leather // This hide is a Wickett&Craig Veg-Tanned Leather. Hot-dipped in a proprietary mix of oils and waxes, Buck Brown is weatherproof and has a distinguished depth of color. Able to repel water, the lighter tones also display a handsome pull-up—a signature trait of high-quality, full-grain leathers.
We build our bags all by hand so once you place your order we begin the process of building your bag. Our Hand+Built process takes up to 5 days plus allow 2-3 days shipping.